Papers will be published in UGC Approved Journals
2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Science, Engineering & Technology
Date: 29th and 30th September 2018
Mail your Research Paper or Any Query at:
Research Papers in absentia are also acceptable
It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that Conference world is hosting 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Science, Engineering & Technology (ICETSET-2018) on 29th and 30th September 2018 .
Mode of Research Paper Presentation:
1. Author can directly Present paper and attend at the venue.
2. Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point presentation of maximum 10 slides on email@example.com
1. All the accepted papers of the duly registered authors will be published in the UGC approved international journals having ISSN & Impact factor.
2. Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
3. Registration kit for each papers those will attend the conference at venue.
4. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
5. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
6. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
All Accepted Papers will be published in UGC Approved Journals.
Last date of paper submission
21st September 2018
Notification of status of paper
Within 3 days after Receiving the Research paper
Registration (Submission of publication fee)
Within 05 working days from the date of acceptance
29th and 30th September 2018
Student Authors *(UG, PG, Ph.D)
Academician & Corporate
INR 2000 /Paper
INR 3500 /Paper
Only to Attend the conference
INR 1000/ 30 USD
INR 1000/ 30 USD
· Maximum three authors in one research paper
· If More than three authors, each author will be added with additional 500 INR.
Topic Covered :
Research or Review Paper from all the Branch of Engineering, Science, Humanities and Management are welcome.
Topics Covered not Limited to this
Science, Engineering and Technology
Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering
Architecture and Construction
Computer Science and Engineering
Earth quake Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Food Engineering and Technology
Instrumentation Engineering and Technolgy
Interior Design and Decoration
Library and Information Sciences
Medical Laboratory Technology
Plastic Engineering and Technology
Production and Industrial Engineering
Rural Development and Technology
Test and Testability
Textile Design, Engineering and Processing
Textile Technology (Knitting/Spinning/Weaving)
Physical Sciences and Environment
Astronomy & allied sciences
Climatology and Weather
Earth (Astronomical geography)
Earth sciences & Allied Sciences
Electricity & Electronics
Geology,hydrology and meteorology
Petrology and Mineralogy
Best Paper Award:
Looking forward for your presence at the Conference
Thanks & Regards,
Mob: (+91) 9759005373, What’sapp: 07830301515