First International Conference on Research Contribution in History, Heritage & Humanities (H3-2020)
Venue : Osmania University Centre for International Program,
Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad (India)
Date: 29th February 2020
Mail your Research Paper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greetings from Conference World!!!!!!
It gives us immense pleasure to inform you conference world is hosting First International Conference on Research Contribution in History, Heritage & Humanities (H3-2020) with the collaboration of AR Research Publication and Conference World team, to contribute original research papers.
1. Accepted papers will be published in the peer reviewed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
2. Selected Papers will be published in the UGC Care listed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
3. Few very good quality Papers will be published in the Scopus indexed journal having ISSN & High Impact factor.
4. Author will get certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference as per their choice
5. Registration kit for registered author who will attend the conference at venue.
6. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
7. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
8. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
9. There will be proper arrangement of lunch and high tea.
Topic Covered not Limited to this
Social Sciences and Humanities
· Art History
· Islamic Studies
· Local Government
· Museums and Heritage
· Occupational Science
· Religious Studies
· Social Sciences
· Multidisciplinary Studies
· Communications and Media
· Disaster Management
· Gender Studies
· Human Rights
· Sport Science
· Sustainable Development
· Climate Change
· Development and Environment
· Energy and Electricity
· Environmental Economics
· Risk and Uncertainty
· Waste Management
CONFERENCE MAIN THEMES & TOPICS
Topics of the conference will include (but are not limited to):
ARTS, CULTURE & LANGUAGE
Art, Religion, History, Culture, Philosophy, Architecture, Photography,
Design, Drama, Film, Print media, Linguistics, languages & Literature, Communication & Media studies, poetry
EDUCATION & LIFE LONG LEARNING
Education & Society , Science & Maths Education, Environmental education
Distance Education, E-Education, Primary & secondary education, Psychology, Sociology and Pedagogy, Anthropology
SOCIAL & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Sustainable development, Globalization and inequality, Urban development, Mega cities & social crisis, Housing and community development, social welfare systems, social change, Social breakdown and social crisis, social justice , inclusiveness , gender dynamics in society, Cross-cultural Psychology, Social Psychology, Poverty and living status, low income settlements & social issues,Rural Development,Economy Education, Philosophy, Sociology
EMERGING ISSUES IN SOCIAL SCIENCES
Mass Immigration, Conflicts & Civil war, Global peace & security, Cyber security, Women and Gender equality, Food Security, Health care & wellness, Social Development
Mode of Research Paper Presentation:
1. Author can directly Present paper and attend at the venue.
2. Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point presentation of maximum 10 slides on email@example.com
Last date of paper submission
25th February 2020
Notification of status of paper
Within 03 days after Receiving the Research paper
Registration (Submission of publication fee)
Within 01 working days from the date of acceptance
29th February 2020, 09:30am to 05.00pm
Best Paper Award:
Looking forward for your presence at the Conference
Thanks & Regards,
Mob: (+91) 9759005373, What’sapp: 07830301515