Online Presentation through Video Conferencing
Third International Conference on NexGen Technologies 2020
Organised by: Sengunthar Engineering College (Autonomous)
(Approved by AICTE New Delhi and Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai)
Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
Recognition of college under Section 2(f) and 12(B) of the UGC Act,1956
Tiruchengode 637 205, Namakkal Dist. Tamilnadu India
Conference Date: 20th - 21st March 2020
Third International Conference on NexGen Technologies 2020 is a global event organized by Sengunthar Engineering College & Conference World. This conference provides an international forum for researchers, developers, engineers and practitioners who are involved in real time projects that provide solutions to exchange their valuable ideas and showcase the ongoing works which may lead to path breaking foundation of the futuristic engineering. It accentuates indispensability of interdisciplinary and cross – linked thinking with respect of innovation and market opportunities. All the accepted paper will be published in International Journal with ISSN & Conference proceeding having ISBN.
Salient Features of the College
Permanent Affiliation for ECE,EEE,Mechanical and CSE.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institution.
MSME approved HI/BI.
India Today,CSR-GHRDC and Career 360 Ranked Institution.
Centre of Excellence in Embedded Systems and Cyber Security.
Texas Innovation Lab in Digital Signal Processing,Internet of Things and Robotics.
Anna University Recognized Research Centre for CSE and ECE
1. Accepted papers will be published in the peer reviewed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
2. Selected Papers will be published in the UGC Care listed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
3. Few very good quality Papers will be published in the Scopus indexed journal having ISSN & High Impact factor.
4. Author will get certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference as per their choice
5. Registration kit for registered author who will attend the conference at venue.
6. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
7. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
8. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
9. There will be proper arrangement of lunch and high tea.
Due to ongoing health concerns in and around India, the Organizing committee has decided to conduct the conference (Third International Conference on NexGen Technologies) through video conferencing. As it is the advice to avoid large gathering on campus as a preventive measure to combat the threat of the Novel Corona virus (Covid-19).
You are requested to choose any one option
Mode of Presentation
1. Author can directly present paper through Video Conferencing (Skype)
2. Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point presentation of maximum 10 slides on email@example.com
3. Author can record their Presentation and can share through WhatsApp
Topics Covered not Limited to this
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Green and Intelligent Building
GIS, GPS & Remote Sensing
Modern Construction Project Management
Advancement in Pre-stressed Concrete
Recent Advances in Transportation Infrastructure
Grid, Cloud & Mobile Computing
Open Source Technology
Data Mining & Warehousing
Soft Computing Methodologies
Power Drives and Control
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Science & Humanities/ Management
VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
CAD / CAM / CAE
Physics, Chemistry, Environment
Real Estate Management
HRM and Finance
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Social Sciences and Humanities
2. Art History
6. Islamic Studies
10. Local Government
11. Museums and Heritage
13. Occupational Science
18. Religious Studies
19. Social Sciences
Communications and Media
Development and Environment
Energy and Electricity
· Environmental Economics
Risk and Uncertainty
Last date of paper submission
18th March 2020
Notification of status of paper
Within 03 days after Receiving the Research paper
Registration (Submission of publication fee)
Within 01 working days from the date of acceptance
20th - 21st March 2020, 09:30am to 05.00pm
Note: - International Conference Proceeding will be published with ISBN number.
Each author will get two copies of certificates
(International journal Publication & Conference Presentation)
All Accepted Papers will be Published in UGC Journals if Required Scopus Journals.
Best Paper Award:
Best Outstanding papers from each technical session.
Looking forward for your presence at the Conference
Thanks & Regards,
Mob: (+91) 9759005373, What’sapp: 07830301515