In view of the prevailing conditions arising out of the COVID-19 pandemic in the country and the subsequent advisory issued by the Government and University Administration, it is decided to postpone 2nd International Conference scheduled on 27th March.
The new date will be decided later depending on government guidelines.
Last date of paper submission is to extended up to 31st march 2020.
2nd International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Technology and Management
Organised by: Shri Venkateshwara Shikshan Sanstha’s
NANASAHEB MAHADIK COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Pune - Banglore (NH4) Highway, At Post: Peth Naka, Tal: Walwa,
Dist: Sangli, Maharashtra, India
Conference Date: Friday 27th March 2020
International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Engineering and Management is a global event organized by Nanasaheb Mahadik College of Engineering in Collaboration with Conference World. This conference provides an international forum for researchers, developers, engineers and practitioners who are involved in real time projects that provide solutions to exchange their valuable ideas and showcase the ongoing works which may lead to path breaking foundation of the futuristic engineering. It accentuates indispensability of interdisciplinary and cross – linked thinking with respect of innovation and market opportunities. All the accepted papers will be published in UGC care listed journal with ISSN & Conference proceeding having ISBN.
About the College
• Accredited by NAAC, New Delhi in April 2019
• Total 11 acres of green and spacious campus with canteen, playground and hostels
• B. Tech degree from DBATU, Lonere with Choice Based Credit System CBCS
• 11 students secured ranks in Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
• MoUs with eminent industries like Reliance JIO, Quick Heal, Samruddhi-TBI foundation
• NPTEL and Virtual Lab local chapter of Govt. of India
• More than 90% passing rate in university examinations
• Project Based Learning for students
• Well equipped library with more than 9000 books worth 40 Lakhs
• Organized 04 state level and national level science exhibition in association with Govt. of Maharashtra and Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
• “KALASARTHI”- a platform for showcasing hidden/extracurricular talents
• Women empowerment through “UTKARSHA women cell”
• GYM facility for students and Indoor and outdoor sports facility
• Students’ representation at state level in sports
• Strong and vibrant T&P cell, Entrepreneurship Development cell (EDC) and Career Guidance Cell
• Soft skill and personality development for the students right from first year engineering
1. Accepted papers will be published in the peer reviewed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
2. Selected Papers will be published in the UGC Care listed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
3. Few very good quality Papers will be published in the Scopus indexed journal having ISSN & High Impact factor.
4. Author will get certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference as per their choice
5. Registration kit for registered author who will attend the conference at venue.
6. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
7. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
8. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
9. There will be proper arrangement of lunch and high tea.
Mode of Presentation
1. Author can directly Present paper and attend at the venue in Sengunthar Engineering College.
2. Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point presentation of maximum 10 slides on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Topics of interest include (but not limited to) the following:
Research or Review Paper from all the Branches of Engineering, Science, Humanities and Management are welcome
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Green and Intelligent Building
GIS, GPS & Remote Sensing
Modern Construction Project Management
Advancement in Pre-stressed Concrete
Recent Advances in Transportation Infrastructure
Grid, Cloud & Mobile Computing
Open Source Technology
Data Mining & Warehousing
Soft Computing Methodologies
Power Drives and Control
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Science & Humanities/ Management
VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
CAD / CAM / CAE
Physics, Chemistry, Environment
Real Estate Management
HRM and Finance
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Social Sciences and Humanities
2. Art History
6. Islamic Studies
10. Local Government
11. Museums and Heritage
13. Occupational Science
18. Religious Studies
19. Social Sciences
Communications and Media
Development and Environment
Energy and Electricity
Risk and Uncertainty
Last date of paper submission
25th March 2020
Notification of status of paper
Within 03 days after Receiving the Research paper
Registration (Submission of publication fee)
Within 03 working days from the date of acceptance
27th March 2020, 09:30am to 05.00pm
Note: - International Conference Proceeding will be published with ISBN number.
Each author will get two copies of certificates
(International journal Publication & Conference Presentation)
All Accepted Papers will be Published in UGC Journals if Required Scopus Journals.
Best Paper Award:
Looking forward for your presence at the Conference
Thanks & Regards,
Mob: (+91) 9759005373, What’sapp: 07830301515