Third Virtual International Conference on Latest Advancements & Future Trends In Engineering, Science, Humanities & Management
Guru Gobind Singh Foundation’s, Guru Gobind Singh Polytechnic, Nashik
Approved by AICTE New Delhi, DTE Mumbai, Govt. of Maharashtra & Affiliated to MSBTE Mumbai
Note : Authors of selected articles will get an online conference link (ZOOM)
About the College: Guru Gobind Singh Polytechnic, Nashik
An Institute striving for excellence in providing transformative Education and enhancing multidisciplinary skills for developing Intellectual, Innovative and Quality Technician, Engineer, Entrepreneur which will benefit the Society and the Industrial challenges.
1. To be a Technical Educational Institute in transforming aspiring Technicians, Engineers through rigorous coursework and Technical skills, by providing understanding of the needs of Society and Industry.
2. To benchmark with the best global standards of Quality Education.
3.To enhance the commitment of faculty, staff and Students by inculcating the spirit of inquisitiveness, teamwork, innovation and professionalism.
4.Establish a centre of excellence to enhance Academia-Industry partnership work on collaborative projects and encourage students to develop micro projects and patents.
5.To develop globally competent students by enhancing indigenous technologies and inculcating entrepreneurship quality in them
Student Centric Learning
Professional Development & Scholarships
Integrity & Ethics
Innovation & Flexibility
Team work & Collaboration
Call for Papers
Guru Gobind Singh Polytechnic, Nashik & Conference World invites theoretical, conceptual, empirical papers, and case studies which are original and not published elsewhere from academics, researchers and professionals in following domains.
· All Engineering fields.
· Basic Humanities and Sciences
· Management Studies.
Date of Conference: 02nd - 03rd August 2020
Last Date of Submission: 31st July 2020
Highlights of the Conference
1. All the accepted papers authors will be published in the international journals having ISSN & Impact factor.
2. Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
3. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
4 All the accepted will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
5. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
Paper submission Process
Full paper along with proof of payment is to be submitted to the given email address : email@example.com
Registration of single author: 500 INR
Publication in Journal: 2000 INR (Peer Reviewed), 3000 INR (UGC Care ), 12000 INR (Scopus)
Thanks & Regards
Mob: (+91) 9759005373, 7830301515