International Conference on
Computer Science, Engineering and Applications
Venue: KU Home, Kasetsart University, Chatuchak, Bangkok, Thailand
International Association of Research and Developed Organization (IARDO)
(Under the banner of India Educational Charitable Trust (Regd).)
In association with:
Conference Date: 31st July 2021
Event will take place through online Google meet platform
Scope & Topics
International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (ICCSEA 2021) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of computer science, engineering and applications. The conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the computer science and information technology in theoretical and practical aspects. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of Interest:
· Algorithms and Bioinformatics
· Big Data
· Compiler Design
· Computer Architecture and Real Time Systems
· Computer Education
· Data Mining
· Database and Data Mining
· Deep Learning
· Dependable, Reliable and Autonomic Computing
· Distributed and Parallel Systems & Algorithms
· DSP/Image Processing/Pattern Recognition/Multimedia
· Embedded System and Software
· Game and Software Engineering
· Geographical Information Systems/ Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GIS/GNSS)
· Grid and Scalable Computing
· Intelligent Information & Database Systems
· Internet of Things
· Machine Learning & Applications
· Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
· Modeling and Simulation
· Multimedia Systems and Services
· Natural Language Processing
· Networking and Communications
· Operating Systems
· Performance Evaluation
· Programming Languages
· Security and Information Assurance
· Soft Computing (AI, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems, etc.)
· Software Engineering
· Theoretical Computer Science
· Web and Internet Computing
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Submission System by July 26, 2021. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published online on www.iardo.com
Highlights of the Conference
1. All the accepted papers authors will be published in the international journals having ISSN & Impact factor.
2. Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
3. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
4 All the accepted will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
5. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
Mode of Research Paper Presentation:
Mode1. Author can directly present paper through Video Conferencing (Google meet) on 31/07/2021
Mode2. Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point presentation of maximum 10 slides on email@example.com till 30/07/2021
Mode 3. Author can record their Presentation and can share through WhatsApp till 30/07/2021
Non- Author Participation (Only for attending the conference) : 500 INR
Presenting the paper in the conference (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 1000 INR
Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN (Max 3 Authors in a paper): 1500 INR
Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN and Publication in Journal: 1800/2000 INR (Peer Reviewed), 8000 INR (Web of Science),12000 INR (Scopus)
If More than three authors, each additional author will have to pay 500 INR.
Page Limit 12, INR 100 will be Charge for each additional page.
All papers will undergo a double blind peer review process and the criteria for acceptance will be based on quality, originality, technical content and relevance.
Last Date of Paper Submission: 27 July, 2021
Mail your research Paper : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile | 7830301515, 9759005373
Email | email@example.com