Conference Information (5th International Conference on “Recent Research Development in Environment, Social Sciences and Humanities” (ICRRDESH-18) Email:Submission@delhiconference.com )
Registration & Paper Submission is Still Open
5th International Conference on “Recent Research Development in Environment, Social Sciences and Humanities” (ICRRDESH)
Venue: YMCA, Connaught Place, New Delhi
Date: 03rd Feb 2018
All Papers will be publish in UGC Approved Journals.
Mail your Research Paper or Any Query at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Papers in absentia are also acceptable
Greetings from Conference World!!!!!!
It gives us immense pleasure to inform you conference world is hosting 4th International Conference on Recent Research Devlopement in Enmironment, Social Sciences and Humanities (ICRRDESH-17) at YMCA , Delhi on 3rd February 2018 with the collaboration of AR Research Publication and Conference World team, to contribute original research papers.
1. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers of the duly registered authors will be published in the special conference issues of the international journals having ISSN & Impact factor.
2. Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
3. Registration kit for each papers those will attend the conference at venue.
4. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
5. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
6. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
7. There will be proper arrangement of lunch and high tea.
All Accepted Papers will be Published in UGC Approved Journals
Social Sciences and Humanities
· Art History
· Islamic Studies
· Local Government
· Museums and Heritage
· Occupational Science
· Religious Studies
· Social Sciences
· Multidisciplinary Studies
· Communications and Media
· Disaster Management
· Gender Studies
· Human Rights
· Sport Science
· Sustainable Development
· Climate Change
· Development and Environment
· Energy and Electricity
· Environmental Economics
· Risk and Uncertainty
· Waste Management
Mode of Research Paper Presentation:
1. Author can directly Present paper and attend at the venue.
2. Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point presentation of maximum 10 slides on email@example.com
Last date of paper submission
1st February 2018
Notification of status of paper
Within 3 days after Receiving the Research paper
Registration (Submission of publication fee)
Within 05 working days from the date of acceptance
03rd February 2018, 10:00am to 5pm
Student Authors *(UG, PG, Ph.D)
Academician & Corporate
INR 2500 /Paper
Only to Attend the conference
INR 700/ 30 USD
· Maximum three authors in one research paper
· If More than three authors, each author will be added with additional 500 INR.
v Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
v Registration kit for each papers those will attend the conference at venue.
v All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN
v There will be proper arrangement of lunch and high tea.
Best Paper Award:
- Best Outstanding papers from each technical session.
- Oral Best Presentations from each technical session.
Looking forward for your presence at the Conference
Thanks & Regards,
Mob: (+91) 9759005373, What’sapp: 07830301515