Conferences Proceeding (Conference in Punjab - 2nd International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research
Organised by: Department of Mathematics
Khalsa College Amritsar
(An Autonomous College) Punjab (India)
Submit your Research Paper: email@example.com
Date of Conference: 30th September 2020 (tentative)
Dear Sir/Madam ,
Greetings of the Day!!!!
Subject: Regarding postponement of International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research (ICMR 2020)
In view of the prevailing conditions arising out of the COVID-19 pandemic in the country and the subsequent advisory issued by the Government and College Administration, it is decided to postpone International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research ICMR 2020 earlier scheduled on 09th April, 2020
The new date would be finalized later depending on government guidelines to organize events involving large gathering and we will inform you accordingly.
You are requested to kindly convey this information to all concerned in your University / College's.
Last date of paper submission is extended up to 24th September 2020.
With best of Regards,
About Khalsa College
Khalsa College Amritsar, is a renowned institute of higher education. It claims pre-eminence throughout the world because it has its roots in the lofty ideals of the Great Gurus and presently moves towards the future with a visionary outlook. The college strives towards advocating a progressive attitude of mind, according due value to intelligence and logic. The college has made a mark as an institute of learning that has and would continuously strive towards excellence in academics giving due recognition to the development of mind and spirit. The pride of the college is its dedicated faculty and disciplined students. It can also boast of its high-tech laboratories, extensive playing grounds, well stocked and computerized library with bar code system. The campus is grand and its architecture par excellence. A sense of beauty and serenity surrounds the atmosphere which is contributes extensively towards healthy learning. Students from other states are particularly keen to be a part of the historical college that promotes morality and sobriety of life. The thrust is on giving the students due recognition to originality, vision and promote creativity, so that they leave not just with a degree but with a sense of pride and achievement of academic and personal accomplishment.
Mode of Research Paper Presentation:
1. Author can directly Present paper and attend at the venue.
2. Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point presentation of maximum 10 slides on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of paper submission
24 October 2020
Notification of status of paper
Within 06 days after Receiving the Research paper
Registration (Submission of publication fee)
Within 05 working days from the date of acceptance
30th Oct, 2020 10:00am to 4 pm
1. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers of the duly registered authors will be published in UGC Care/Scopus/E-SCI Journals.
2. Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
3. Registration kit for each papers those will attend the conference at venue.
4. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
5. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
6. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
7. Selected Papers will be Published in Scopus/ SCI Indexed Journals.
Topics Covered (Not limited to this)
All Branches of Engineering,Technology,Science,Agriculture,Education,
Mathamatics,Humanities & Management