Registration and submission of papers are still open
International Conference on Innovative Trends & Technologies in Engineering Sciences & Education (ICITTESE-17)
Columbia Institute of Engineering and Technology, Raipur
Approved by AICTE , ministry of HRD , New Delhi and affiliated to Chattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai(C.G.)
Date : September 8th & 9th conference
Mail your paper at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Organizing Institute
Jan Pragti Education Society, a leading house in the field of pharmacy education was established in the year 2003. CIET is approved by AICTE, HRD Ministry New Delhi and affiliated to swami Vivekananda Technical university, Bhilai (C.G.)As a part of social responsibility the institute is very sensitive to the holistic development of its students and keeps on collaborating with industries for the research and development of institute. This international conference is for all who has interest in engineering and technology.
About ICITTESE- 17
The primary objective of ICCITTESE- 17 is to provide a platform for researches, academicians, engineers as well as industry professionals from all over the world to present their research result developments in engineering science and education.
Vision of ICITTESE- 17
1. To bring awareness about emerging trends in engineering and technology
2. To provide platform for researchers, academicians student and industry professionals
3. To provide solution for future challenges.
Mode of Research Paper Presentation:
1. Author can directly Present paper and attend at the venue or
2. Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point presentation of maximum 10 slides on email@example.com
Call for Papers
The ICITTESE cordially invites researches, academicians, student and industry professionals to participate and present their unpublished work on the following topics, not limited to
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
1. Digitization of efficient communication channel
2. Image and pattern analysis for low cost integrated circuit design
3. Optimized and fault analysis of machinery using neural network
1. Renewable energy technology
2. Energy storage for future
3. Integrated automation in industry
4. Automotive engineering
5. Production of nano- materials for fuel technology.
6. Internal combustion engine
7. Mechanical design
8. Fluid mechanical and machinery
1. Low cost material in construction technology
2. Water waste management and its safe disposal
3. Global warming and climate change mitigation
4. Hydraulic engineering
5. Road bridge and railway engineering
6. Surveving engineering
7. Construction and control
8. Structural analysis design
Computer Science Engineering
1. Cloud computing and grid computing
2. Digital image processing
3. Data mining
4. Interpreters and compilers
5. Computer and network security
Science and Humanities
1. Applied Non- Linear Physics
2. Quantum Physics
3. Organic/ Inorganic Chemistry
4. Safe Chemicals
1. Advancement in energy and technology
2. Energy auditing conservation and management
3. Soft computing in electrical engineering
4. Power electronic application and protection
5. Sensor design and multi- sensor data fusion alogorithms
6. Control system modeling and simulation techniques
Conference date- 08th and 9th September 2017
1. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers of the duly registered authors will be published in the special conference issues of the UGC Approved International Journals having ISSN & Impact factor.
2. Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
3. Registration kit for each papers those will attend the conference at venue.
4. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN .
5. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
6. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
Maximum 3 author per paper .
Full length paper should be sent to the conference email.
Paper template should be in IEEE format strictly.
After the payment of fees, the proof should be sent to the conference email with the respect paper.
For Indian author
Researchers/academicians/industry professionals: Rs.2000
Students : Rs.1800
Researchers/academicians/ industry Professionals: 70 USD
Students : 60 USD
Looking forward for your presence at the Conference
Thanks & Regards,
Mob: (+91) 9759005373, What’s app: 07830301515