5th International Conference on Research Developments in Arts, Social Science, & Humanities (ASH-2023), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5th International Conference on Research Developments in Arts, Social Science, & Humanities (ASH-2023)
The Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)
North West Regional Centre , Punjab University Campus,
Date: 30th July 2023
Mail your Research Paper :email@example.com
International Association of Research and Developed Organization (IARDO) is a leading organization in the field of academic research activities under the banner of India Educational Charitable Trust (Regd).
International Association of Research and Developed Organization (IARDO) is an apex body that promotes and encourages commendable achievements from all over the country. The organization under conference world regularly organizes national and International level conferences with the help of its members to promote socially responsible education practices and sustainable development in economic as well social front in India.
1. All the accepted papers will be published in the international journals having ISSN & Impact factor.
2. Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
3. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
4. All accepted papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
Topic Covered not Limited to this
Social Sciences and Humanities
· Art History
· Islamic Studies
· Local Government
· Museums and Heritage
· Occupational Science
· Religious Studies
· Social Sciences
· Multidisciplinary Studies
· Communications and Media
· Disaster Management
· Gender Studies
· Human Rights
· Sport Science
· Sustainable Development
· Climate Change
· Development and Environment
· Energy and Electricity
· Environmental Economics
· Risk and Uncertainty
· Waste Management
CONFERENCE MAIN THEMES & TOPICS
- ARTS, CULTURE & LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION & LIFE LONG LEARNING
- SOCIAL & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- EMERGING ISSUES IN SOCIAL SCIENCES
Topics of the conference will include (but are not limited to):
ARTS, CULTURE & LANGUAGE
Art, Religion, History, Culture, Philosophy, Architecture, Photography,
Design, Drama, Film, Print media, Linguistics, languages & Literature, Communication & Media studies, poetry
EDUCATION & LIFE LONG LEARNING
Education & Society , Science & Maths Education, Environmental education
Distance Education, E-Education, Primary & secondary education, Psychology, Sociology and Pedagogy, Anthropology
SOCIAL & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Sustainable development, Globalization and inequality, Urban development, Mega cities & social crisis, Housing and community development, social welfare systems, social change, Social breakdown and social crisis, social justice , inclusiveness , gender dynamics in society, Cross-cultural Psychology, Social Psychology, Poverty and living status, low income settlements & social issues,Rural Development,Economy Education, Philosophy, Sociology
EMERGING ISSUES IN SOCIAL SCIENCES
Mass Immigration, Conflicts & Civil war, Global peace & security, Cyber security, Women and Gender equality, Food Security, Health care & wellness, Social Development
· Non- Author Participation (Only for attending the conference) : 500 INR
• Presenting the paper in the conference (Max 1 Authors in a paper) : 1000 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN (Max 2 Authors in a paper) : 1500 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN and Publication in Journal (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 2000 INR(Peer Reviewed), 8000 INR (Web of Science), 12000 INR (Scopus)
• If More than three authors, each additional author will have to pay 500 INR.
• Page Limit 10, INR 100 will be Charge for each additional page
Mode of Presentation
1.Author can attend conference, they can present paper in campus
2.Author who can unable to attend conference, they can present paper online through Google Meet.
Last Date of Paper Submission: 20th July 2023
Mail your research Paper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address for Communication
Email : email@example.com
Ph:-(+91) 9759005373, 7830301515