International Conference on Recent Innovation in Management, Engineering, Science and Technology
Rajshree Institute of Management & Technology
16th KM, NH-30, Pilibhit Road, Bareilly (U.P.) (India)
Date of Conference: 28th-29th January 2018
About Rajshree Group
Rajshree Group of Institutions at Bareilly (U.P.) is having excellence in the field of education, health care, socialwelfare and development of the community. Rajshree Educational Trust Bareilly is a promoting body of Rajshree Group of Institutions. It began with the establishment of Rajshree Institute of Management & Technology (RIMT) at Pilibhit Road, Bareilly (U.P.), India in 2009. Making rapid progress in a short span of time, it has developed into a vast campus comprising many institutions offering undergraduate and post graduatecourses in different disciplines of Engineering, Management, Medical, Education, Science, Art, Commerce, Polytechnic Diploma, etc and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education. The philosophy of the group is to facilitate the students with healthy learning atmosphere to achieve both academic & professional excellence.
1. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers of the duly registered authors will be published in the special conference issues of the UGC Approved International Journals having ISSN & Impact factor.
2. Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
3. Registration kit for each papers those will attend the conference at venue.
4. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN .
5. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
6. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
Mode of Research Paper Presentation:
20th January 2018
Ø Maximum three authors in one research paper (All three must be students then fee is 2000 INR else 2500 INR).
Guideline for paper Submission / Policy on Plagiarism
All papers submitted to this conference will be checked for plagiarism. If a paper is found to fall in the category of plagiarism, the paper will not be reviewed and automatically rejected. Even if a paper is accepted and paid for registration, the program committee has a right to reject the paper and will not publish the paper in the proceedings.
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the style files for U.S. Letter Size found at the link below as templates for your submission. These include Word and LaTeX. for more details, you may visit:-