All accepted Papers will be published in UGC Listed Journals
Quality Assurance in Higher Education Institutions: Issues, Challenges and Remedies – I
National Assessment and Accreditation Council Bengaluru
Department of Mathematics and Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Chandra Shekhar Azad,
Govt. P. G. Nodal College, Sehore MP
Mail your Research Paper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Conference: 29th January, 2018
Research Papers in absentia are acceptable
Greetings from Conference World!!!!!!
It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that Chandra Shekhar Azad, Govt. P. G. Nodal College, Sehore MP is hosting National Seminar on Quality Assurance in Higher Education Institutions: Issues, Challenges and Remedies – I on 29th January, 2018 with the collaboration of AR Research Publication and Conference World team, to contribute original research papers.
About the College:
Chandra Shekhar Azad Govt. P. G. College, Sehore established in 1956 as an Inter College, is one of the most reputed colleges of M. P. The college is affiliated to Barkatullah University, Bhopal. The unique feature of this institution is that in the vicinity of Sehore district, it is the only Govt. College for postgraduate studies in Science faculty and undergraduate programs for Law, Sanskrit, and Geography available for both the boys and girls.
The college envisions an atmosphere which produces a pool of Intellectuals, responsible, cultured and enlightened citizen who are valuable assets to the nation and by taking special care to channelize the energy of the youth in learning, exploring and integrating human values so that they find an outlet for their creative spirit and knowledge. We also strive hard to infuse scientific fervor among students, and motivate the teachers to explore new frontiers in scientific research.
Our country has always been identified as knowledge hub since the beginning of human civilization. Still it seems essential to have a review of our education system. Higher Education is a crucial issue as it paves the path for developing skills and improving intellectual capability among the youth who then transform the future of the country. Now we have entered a new era where competition for survival is highly significant for all. In the contemporary world, the interests of stakeholders needs to be taken care of while developing a strategy leading to quality in higher education. Quality assurance is a critical factor in influencing the outcome of the educational institutions. Innovations and evolution are becoming commonplace in higher education in response to the increasing demand of quality higher education. Keeping in view the complexities involved in the process, we are organizing the seminar on this seminar can invariably trigger a healthy and constructive approach in higher education to march towards excellence.
· Quality Assurance: Its Role and Techniques,
· Curriculum building and exam patterns: Discussion focusing on yearly and semester system.
· Financial resources and their management
· Research and academic growth: how to improve
· Methods of measuring students’ progression: Data Base Management, Analysis and feedback incorporation in the institutional policy.
· Human resource development: the role of management techniques, training for achieving quality goals.
· Evaluation examination process
· Teaching learning process and ways of improving it with the help of ICT.
· Accreditations: its needs, Agencies, Challenges.
Process of accreditation focusing on the institution of rural/ backward areas: Issues and Solutions.
The seminar intense to discuss the major issues effecting the quality in the higher education institutions. By discussing all the possible challenges and hurdles in achieving quality assurance , it is expected that a healthy and positive approach towards developing and managing institutional framework, comprising of teaching learning process, infrastructural necessities, updating of examination and evaluation systems, financial resources and HRD can be achieved and utilized.
Call of Papers:
Papers are invited in English and Hindi on themes/ sub themes mentioned. The abstracts and full length papers should include the titled, author’s name, affiliation, email, telephone/ mobile number. Accepted papers will be printed in the research journal published by the college. Papers must be in (MS- Word) Times New Roman, Font size 12, spacing 1.5and for Hindi Kruti Dev 010. The paper must be sent by email in ms word file compatible format to email@example.com
· Principal/ Professor / Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor of Colleges esp. from those colleges who have already been accredited and who are about to get accreditation.
· Research Scholars and thinkers who are working in related fields.
1. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers of the duly registered authors will be published in the special conference issues of the international journals approved by UGC having ISSN & Impact factor.
2. Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
3. Registration kit for each papers those will attend the conference at venue.
4. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
5. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
6. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
7. There will be proper arrangement of lunch and high tea.
All Accepted Papers will be published in UGC Listed Journals
Mode of Research Paper Presentation:
1. Author can directly Present paper and attend at the venue or
2. Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point presentation of maximum 10 slides on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of paper submission
25th January, 2018
Notification of status of paper
Within 03 days after Receiving the Research paper
Registration (Submission of publication fee)
Within 03 working days from the date of acceptance
29th January, 2018, 10:00am to 5pm
Registration fee Details:
500 INR Per paper (Maximum two authors in one research paper)
Non Author Participation (Listener) 300 INR/candidate
Additional fee for Publication in UGC approved Journal
Student/ Research Scholar
Academician & Industry Professionals
INR 2000 /Paper
All Branches of Engineering, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Environment, Mathematics etc), Management & Humanities
Research or Review Paper from all the Branch of Engineering, Science, and Management are welcome.
Best Paper Award:
Best Outstanding papers from each technical session.
Oral Best Presentations from each technical session.
Looking forward for your presence at the Conference
Thanks & Regards
Conference Wold Team &
Chandra Shekhar Azad, Govt. P. G. Nodal College, Sehore MP
Mob: (+91) 9759005373, 9540270460, 7830301515
What’s App: (+91)9759005373, 783301515