National Conference (Online) On
Recent Trends in Engineering, Technology
& Management (NCRTETM-2K22)
SND College of Engineering and Research Centre,
(Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune Maharashtra & Approved By AICTE, New Delhi)
Yeola, Nashik, Maharashtra, India
In association with:
International Association of Research and Developed Organization (IARDO)
Conference Date: 26th & 27th May 2022
Aim & Objective of the Conference
National Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering, Technology & Management (NCRTETM-2K22) is a globalevent organized at SND College of Engineering &Research Center, Yeola. This conference provides aninternational forum for researchers, developers, engineers and practitioners who are involved in real timeprojects that provide solutions to exchange their valuable ideas and showcase the ongoing works which may lead to path breaking foundations of the futuristic engineering. It accentuates indispensability of interdisciplinary and cross-linked thinking with respect of innovation and market opportunities. All the accepted papers will be published in International Journal with ISSN and Conference proceeding having ISBN.
About the College
Jegdamba Education Society’s SND College of Engineering & Research Center, Yeola was established in the year 2006 with its focus on academic excellence. The institute’s learning experience is characterized by systematic methodology integrated with the team of dynamic faculties. The institute excels in academics, co-curricular and extracurricular activities. It is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune. The institute also accredited by NAAC (ISO 9001:2015) and presently offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses with annual intake of 480 and 144 respectively.
All Branches and Subfields of Engineering & Technology
All Fields of Science, Applied Science, Library Science, Humanities & Management, Education
Highlights of the Conference:
1. Accepted papers will be published in the peer reviewed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
2. Selected Papers will be published in the UGC Care listed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
3. Few very good quality Papers will be published in the Scopus indexed journal having ISSN & High Impact factor.
4. Author will get certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference as per their choice
5. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
6. All the accepted papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
Mode of Presentation:
1. Author can directly present paper through Google Meet.
2. Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point Presentation of maximum 10 slides on email@example.com
3. Author can record their Presentation and can share through WhatsApp.
Non- Author Participation (Only for attending the conference) : 500 INR
Presenting the paper in the conference (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 1000 INR
Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN (Max 3 Authors in a paper): 1500 INR
Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN and Publication in Journal: 2000 INR (Peer Reviewed), 8000 INR (Web of Science), 12000 INR (Scopus)
*If More than three authors, each additional author will have to pay 500 INR.
*Page Limit 12, INR 100 will be Charge for each additional page.
All papers will undergo a double blind peer review process and the criteria for acceptance will be based on quality, originality, technical content and relevance.
Conference Date: 26th & 27th May 2022
11:00 am To 05.00 pm
Paper Submission Last Date: 20th May 2022
Notification of status of paper:
Within 03 days after receiving the Research paper
Submission of publication fee:
Within 03 working days from the date of acceptance
Mail your research Paper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards
Mob: (+91) 7830301515 , 9759005373