International e- Conference on Innovation and Recent Trends in Social Science, Arts and Humanities
Nilkanthrao Shinde Science and Arts College
Bhadrawati , Dist. Chandrapur
UGC Status 2(f), 12 (B), NAAC Reaccredited with B++
In association with:
International Association of Research and Developed Organization (IARDO)
Conference Date: 30th-31st August 2022
Aim & Objective of the Conference
This conference aims to bring together professors, scientists, practitioner's research scholars and students from Engineering, Management and related interdisciplinary fields in India and abroad to discuss and exchange most recent research finding and scientific outputs in their respective domain.
All the accepted paper will be published in International Journal with ISSN & Conference proceeding having ISBN.
About the College
Nilkanthrao Shinde Science and Arts College is situated in Chandrapur in Maharashtra state of India. Established in 1993, NS is a Private college. The college is accredited by NAAC, AICTE. Nilkanthrao Shinde Science and Arts College offers 28 courses across 4 streams namely Science, Arts, Design, Education. Popular degrees offered at Nilkanthrao Shinde Science and Arts College include BA, BSc, MA, MSc. Besides a robust teaching pedagogy, Nilkanthrao Shinde Science and Arts College is also a leader in research and innovation. Focus is given to activities beyond academics at Nilkanthrao Shinde Science and Arts College, which is evident from its infrastructure, extracurricular activities and national & international collaborations. The placement at Nilkanthrao Shinde Science and Arts College is varied, with recruitment options both in corporates and public sector as well as entrepreneurship.
All Fields of Social Science, Arts, Law, Humanities & Education
Social Sciences and Humanities
Anthropology, Art History, Arts, English
History, Islamic Studies
Literature, Local Government, Museums and Heritage, Music, Occupational Science, Philosophy, Poetry
Politics, Psychology, Religious Studies, Social Sciences, Sociology
Communications and Media
Culture, Disaster Management, Gender Studies, Globalization
Human Rights, Leadership
Sport Science, Sustainable Development, Tourism
Development and Environment
Ecosystems, Energy and Electricity, Environmental Economics, Forests, Risk and Uncertainty, Space, Transportation, Waste Management
Highlights of the Conference:
1. Accepted papers will be published in the peer reviewed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
2. Selected Papers will be published in the UGC Care listed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
3. Few very good quality Papers will be published in the Scopus indexed journal having ISSN & High Impact factor.
4. Author will get certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference as per their choice
5. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
6. All the accepted papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
Mode of Presentation:
1. Author can directly present paper through Google Meet.
2. Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point Presentation of maximum 10 slides on email@example.com
3. Author can record their Presentation and can share through WhatsApp.
Non- Author Participation (Only for attending the conference) : 500 INR
Presenting the paper in the conference (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 1000 INR
Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN (Max 3 Authors in a paper): 1500 INR
Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN and Publication in Journal: 2000 INR (Peer Reviewed), 8000 INR (Web of Science), 12000 INR (Scopus)
*If More than three authors, each additional author will have to pay 500 INR.
*Page Limit 12, INR 100 will be Charge for each additional page.
All papers will undergo a double blind peer review process and the criteria for acceptance will be based on quality, originality, technical content and relevance.
Conference Date: 30th August 2022
10:00 am To 05.00 pm
Mail your research Paper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards
Mob: (+91) 7830301515 , 9759005373