Conference Proceedings AICTE Sponsored - International conference on Technological Emerging Challenges in Computer Science and Engineering, Email: : firstname.lastname@example.org
International conference on Technological Emerging Challenges in Computer Science and Engineering
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
In association with:
Date of Conference: 20th-21st October 2021
Last Date for Submission: 16th October 2021
Email id: email@example.com
Aim & Objective
The conference is aimed to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Science, Engineering and Technology to a common forum. National conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Engineering and Technology addresses the rapid strides and technological advancements currently witnessed in the fields of Science, Engineering and Technology. The conference aspires to exhibit the technical excellence of budding technocrats, research scholars, representatives from the academia and industry.
To be a world class leader in transforming lives through an innovative, rigorous and compassionate approach by imparting high quality academic excellence in technical education to uplift the living standards of the rural youth by promoting the cutting edge technologies, employability, higher education and research with socio-ethical, eco-friendly and entrepreneurial values.
To develop high quality technical personnel with a sound footing on basic engineering principles, innovative research capabilities and exemplary professional conduct to lead and to use technology for the progress of mankind, training and adepting them to changing technological environment by providing the high quality instruction, infra, faculty, effective teaching and learning methods imbibing socio-ethical, eco-friendly and entrepreneurial values as the inner strength for rural development
We, at Tirumala Engineering College, Strongly believe that Quality is the essence of life. Hence, TEC will constantly strive to improve the quality of education and training imparted to its students by establishing state-of-the-art laboratories and modernizing them continually, upgrading the knowledge and skills of its staff periodically and developing strong linkages with industry.
The objectives of this conference are:
• To promote scientific information interchange among researchers, developers, engineers, students and practitioners working in India and Overseas
• To discover solutions for the key challenges faced by digital entrepreneurs and enterprises across the world through sharing of research ideas.
• To provide exposure in various domains (and not limited to) such as Secure information systems, Security in networks, Development and realization of fundamental technologies, Application Areas and Security Assurance.
• To offer keynote talks and paper presentations in online mode by academia and industry to inspire young participant’s minds and henceforth enrich their knowledge.
1. All the accepted papers will be published in the international journals having ISSN & Impact factor.
2. Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
3. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
4. All accepted papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
· Non- Author Participation (Only for attending the conference) : 500 INR
• Presenting the paper in the conference (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 1000 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 1500 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN and Publication in Journal : 2000 INR(Peer Reviewed), 8000 INR (Web of Science), 12000 INR (Scopus)
• If More than three authors, each additional author will have to pay 500 INR.
• Page Limit 12, INR 100 will be Charge for each additional page
Mode of Presentation
Two Tracks :
1.Author can attend conference, they can present paper in campus
2.Author who can unable to attend conference, they can present paper online through Google Meet.
Mail your research Paper : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address for Communication
Tirumala Engineering College
Jonnalagadda, Narasaraopeta, Andhra Pradesh
Mobile : 7830301515, 9759005373, 8395031010
Email : email@example.com