INTERNET OF THINGS
APPLICATIONS AND SECURITY
7th & 8th SEPTEMBER 2017
Department of Computer Science
Bhavan’s Vivekananda College of Science, Humanities and Commerce
Sainikpuri, Secunderabad - 500094
Accredited with ‘A’ Grade by ‘NAAC’
Autonomous College - Affiliated to Osmania University
Mail your Research Paper or Any Query at :
Bhavan’s Vivekananda College
Bhavan’s Vivekananda College of Science, Humanities and Commerce, Sainikpuri, has a long standing record of pursuing a policy of excellence through a holistic approach to education.
Founded in 1993, it has, over a period of 24 years, established itself as an institution of renown. At present the college enjoys the status of being autonomous. Housed in sylvan surroundings, it has a faculty of 124 and over 3,500 smart, vibrant and talented students.
The college focuses on an all-round development of students which includes academics, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities and sports with a vision to promote “Youth empowerment with culture, knowledge and strength of body and mind.”
Department of Computer Science
The Computer Science department has been an integral part of the college since its inception. It started with one undergraduate course – B.Sc (computers). As of now it offers B.Sc, BCA, B.Com (computers), and M.Sc (CS).
The department has a dedicated faculty of 29 members with commendable experience in teaching. The main objective of Computer Science department is to provide the computer science students a platform to know, learn and get an awareness of the emerging trends in computer science and information technology.
Eligible for Publication
• Computer Science
• Computer Science and Engineering
• Informatics/Bio Informatics
• Electronics and Communications
• Management Studies
• Sensor-Enabled Devices.
• Smart Cities, Smart Public Places
• Smart Home, and IoT-Based Building Automation
• Smart Agriculture and Water Management
• E-Health, Assisted Living and E-Wellness
• Automotive, Intelligent Transport
• IoT-Based Supply Chains
• Collaborative Applications and Systems
• Consumer Electronics, Assisted Living, Rural Services and
• Industrial IoT Service Creation and Management Aspects
• Big Data and IoT Data Analytics
• Mobile Cloud Computing (MCC) and IoT
• IoT Privacy and Security Concerns
• Identification and Authentication Issues
• Wireless Sensor Network for IoT Security
• Intrusion Detection in IoT
• Cryptography, Key Management, Authentication and
Authorization for IoT
• Physical/MAC/Network Attacks in IoT
• Security with QoS Optimization in IoT
• Privacy Based Channel Access in IoT
• IoT Forensic Science
• Any other related topic
Big Data and Information Integrity in IoT
Communication Security in IoT
Security Issues in Adhoc Sensor Networks.
Last date of paper submission
Notification of status of paper
Within 3 days after Receiving the Research paper
Registration (Submission of publication fee)
Within 2 working days from the date of acceptance
7th September 2017, 10:00am to 5pm
Teaching faculty: Rs. 1200/-
Industrialists / Research scholars: Rs. 1200/-
Students: Rs. 800/-
Spot Registration: Rs. 800/- (Spot Registration papers will not be published)
· Abstract should include 5 keywords and should not exceed 250 words.
· The full paper of maximum 3000 words, typed in MS Word with 1.5 line spacing and font Times New Roman, size 12-point, with one inch margin on all sides, should be print ready.
· The abstract/full paper should be mailed to email@example.com
· The title of the paper, author’s full name, designation, e-mail id, contact number and the name of the organization should be mentioned clearly in the full paper.
· All accepted papers will be published in an International Journal with ISSN Number (UGC Approved Journal)
Note: An LCD projector and screen will be made available for PPT presentation.
Participants are advised to carry a pen drive with their PPT saved on it.
• Registration is compulsory for participation and presentation of papers.
• In case of co-authored papers, both the authors must register
• Registration Fee is inclusive of a seminar kit, lunch,tea and a certificate.
• No Accommodation Provided.