Conferences Proceeding (3rd International Conference on New Horizons in Science, Engineering and Management and Humanities (NHSEMH-19) Email : email@example.com)
3rd International Conference on New Horizons in Science, Engineering and Management and Humanities (NHSEMH-19)
Venue : (IEI, Chandigarh) Institution of Engineers, India ,
Sector 19A, Chandigarh
Conference Date: 14th June 2019
Greetings from Conference World!!!!!!
It gives us immense pleasure to inform you conference world is hosting 7th International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research at (IEI, Chandigarh) Institution of Engineers, India , Sector 19A, Chandigarh (India) with the collaboration of AR Research Publication and Conference World team, to contribute original research papers.
1. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers of the duly registered authors will be published in the international journals approved by UGChaving ISSN & High Impact factor.
2. Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
3. Registration kit for each papers those will attend the conference at venue.
4. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
5. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
6. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
7. There will be proper arrangement of lunch and high tea.
Selected Papers will be Published in UGC Approved Journals
Topics Covered not Limited to this
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Green and Intelligent Building
GIS, GPS & Remote Sensing
Modern Construction Project Management
Advancement in Pre-stressed Concrete
Recent Advances in Transportation Infrastructure
Grid, Cloud & Mobile Computing
Open Source Technology
Data Mining & Warehousing
Soft Computing Methodologies
Power Drives and Control
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Science & Humanities/ Management
VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
CAD / CAM / CAE
Physics, Chemistry, Environment
Real Estate Management