Gurukul Institute of Engineering & Technology, Kota (India)
[Affiliated to RTU & Approved by All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi]
International Association of Research and Developed Organization (IARDO),
[Under the Banner of India Educational Charitable Trust (Regd.)] Ghaziabad (India)
Venue: Bali International Convention Centre, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali,
Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
1. Accepted papers will be published in the peer reviewed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
2. Selected Papers will be published in the UGC Care listed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
3. Author will get certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference as per their choice
4. Registration kit for registered author who will attend the conference at venue.
5. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
6. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
7. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
8. There will be proper arrangement of lunch and high tea.
Topics Covered not Limited to this
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Green and Intelligent Building
GIS, GPS & Remote Sensing
Modern Construction Project Management
Advancement in Pre-stressed Concrete
Recent Advances in Transportation Infrastructure
Grid, Cloud & Mobile Computing
Open Source Technology
Data Mining & Warehousing
Soft Computing Methodologies
Power Drives and Control
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Science & Humanities/ Management
VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
CAD / CAM / CAE
Physics, Chemistry, Environment
Real Estate Management
HRM and Finance
Logistics and Supply Chain Management