[ICEAASET – 2021]
CHERAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
[Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, Recognized by UGC with 2(f)]
In association with:
Date of Conference: 02 July 2021
Email id: email@example.com
About the College
Cheran College of Engineering has been started in the year 2012 – 13 with an intake of 300. It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University. The College offers five under graduate programmes (Bachelor of Engineering) – Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering The college is located in a sprawling campus on Karur-Coimbatore National Highway (NH- 67) at Cheran Nagar, K.Paramathi, Karur – 639111. The institution has the academic ambiance for good teaching and practical trainings effected by qualified and experienced faculty to groom our students as complete technocrat and professionals. We inculcate the students the qualities required to envision their future, estimate the requirements, and equip them to overcome the obstacles and to reach their desired goal. The infrastructures provided to the students are world class and state of the art. The laboratories are equipped with instruments and equipment of industrial class and not merely desktop. This helps our students to learn to the requirements of real time industry. The library has adequate collection of books and journals in both print and electronic media which serves the academic needs of our students. It is computerized and has on-line access catalogue for the benefits of the users. Separate hostel facilities are available for boys and girls. Students are given abundant opportunities to involve themselves in co-curricular and extracurricular activities through various clubs, cells, associations and sports activities.
About the Conference
ICEAASET-2021: The International Conference on the Empirical Aspects of Advancements in Science, Engineering, and Technologies aims to bring together leading academician, scientists, students and research scholars from around the world to exchange and share their experiences and research findings on all aspects of Advancements in Science, Engineering, and Technology. It also serves as a prominent multidisciplinary forum for academics, practitioners, and educators to present and debate the most current breakthroughs, trends, and concerns, as well as practical difficulties and solutions in the domains of science, engineering, and technology.
All papers will undergo a double blind peer review process and the criteria for acceptance will be based on quality, originality, technical content and relevance. Accordingly, Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Electric Traction
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- High Voltage Insulation Technologies
- High Voltage Apparatuses
- Lightning Detection and Protection
- Power System Analysis
- Electrical Measurements
- Energy efficiency in industry
- Education and power quality
- Power devices and components
- Integration and packaging
- Control in power electronics
- Low and high power converters (inverters, converters, controlled and uncontrolled rectifiers)
- Power quality control and utility applications
- Renewable energy
- Electric machines
- Computer Networks.
- Data Communications.
- Data Encryption.
- Data Mining.
- Database Systems.
- Programming Languages.
- Image processing and pattern recognition
- Software Engineering.
- Computer Animation.
- Artificial intelligence.
- Machine learning
- GUI, Distributed and Parallel Processing.
- Operating Systems.
- Internet and Web Applications.
- Mobile Computing.
- Embedded System Security
- Security and Cryptography.
- Pattern Recognition.
- Artificial Neural Networks & Deep learning
- Parallel and Distributed Computing, Etc.
- Architectural interaction.
- Big data infrastructure
- Cloud computing
- Humanoid Robots
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- Thermal Design
- Block Chain Technology
- Computer Aided Design
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Imaging and Computer Vision
- Network and Security
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software Engineering
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Multimedia systems and services
- Natural Language Processing
- Networking and communications
- Operating Systems
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Performance Evaluation
- Programming Languages
- Recent Trends in Information technology
- Security and Information Assurance
- Soft Computing (AI, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems, etc.)
- Software Engineering
- Theoretical computer science
- Web and internet computing
- Game and software engineering
- Geographical Information Systems/ Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GIS/GNSS)
- Grid and scalable computing
- Algorithms and Bioinformatics
- Data canter networking.
- Nano-electronics and microelectronics
- Nanoelectronics and microelectronics
- Power and Applied electronics
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Very Large Scale Integration(VLSI)
- Micro scale fabrication
- High Voltage and Insulation Technologies
- Power Electronics and Drive Systems
- Power Quality and Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Digital Communication
- Semiconductor Technology
- Signal and Image Processing
- Transmission of Numerical Images
- Embedded Systems and Security
- Intelligent Control
- FPGA in outer space
- Nuclear Micro batteries
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
1. All the accepted papers will be published in the international journals (Scopus / WoS/Peer reviewed) having ISSN &Impact factor
2. Every author will get participation certificates
3. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN
4. All the accepted papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF
5. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable
· Non- Author Participation (Only for attending the conference) : 500 INR
• Presenting the paper in the conference (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 1000 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 1500 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN and Publication in Journal : 2000 INR(Peer Reviewed), 8000 INR (Web of Science), 12000 INR (Scopus)
• If More than three authors, each additional author will have to pay 500 INR.
• Page Limit 12, INR 100 will be Charge for each additional page.
MODE OF PRESENTATION
Mode1. Author can directly present paper through Video Conferencing (Google meet) on 02/07/2021
Mode2. Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point presentation of maximum 10 slides on firstname.lastname@example.org till 01/07/2021
Mode 3. Author can record their Presentation and can share through WhatsApp till 01/07/2021
Last Date of Paper Submission: 25 June, 2021
Mail your research Paper : email@example.com
Thanks & Regards
Mob: (+91) 7830301515 , 9759005373