International Conference on Basic Sciences: Global Challenges and Solutions for Sustainable Development [GCSSD-2K23] Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Link : https://forms.gle/i2QwWUf9AKt6rRvb7
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BASIC SCIENCES: GLOBAL CHALLENGES AND SOLUTIONS FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Date: 13-14 October 2023 Mode : Hybrid
Chintamani Education Society, Ballarpur’s
CHINTAMANI COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, POMBHURNA, DIST. CHANDRAPUR, M.S
In Collaboration With
Gondwana University, Gadchiroli
CHINTAMANI COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, POMBHURNA, DIST. CHANDRAPUR, M.S. 442918
Mail your research Paper : email@example.com
About Organizer :
The Chintamani College of Science, located in Pombhurna, Chandarpur District, and overseen by the Chintamani Education Society in Ballarpur, was founded in 2008 under the inspiration of Late Shri. Vasantrao L. Dontulwar. Its primary objective is to promote and enhance the foundations of basic science education in rural and tribal areas. Affiliated with Gondwana University, Gadchiroli, the college has earned a 'B' Grade accreditation from NAAC with a CGPA of 2.36. Offering undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of science and technology, the institution is committed to excellence in education. Its extensive campus, well-maintained premises, spacious playground, and a library with an extensive book collection contribute to this goal. The college has a track record of student achievements in sports and cultural events at both the university and national levels. With a highly qualified staff, modern audio-visual facilities, a dedicated student facilities center, science laboratories, and a well-equipped computer lab, the college is well-prepared to achieve its mission. It also operates various committees like the Internal Quality Assurance Cell, Career Guidance Cell, Women's Cell, Science Education Society, Alumni Association, and National Social Services to further its mission.
About International Conference :
Basic sciences, with their focus on fundamental scientific knowledge, empower us to discover innovative solutions and address potential future challenges. Developing expertise in basic science hinges on exceptional education at all levels and the presence of top-notch universities and research centers. Basic sciences play a crucial role in implementing this program. The conference's agenda encompasses key topics such as the significance of basic sciences in sustainable development, their applications and innovations in medicine, engineering, technology, mathematics, and physics. It also covers advanced research in chemistry and biology, interdisciplinary basic research, healthcare, water and food security, as well as their applications in engineering and technology.
Mode of Presentation
Two Tracks :
1.Author can attend conference, they can present paper in campus
2.Author who can unable to attend conference, they can present paper online through Google Meet.
Date of Conference: 13-14 October 2023
Last Date of Submission of full length paper :
Registration and Paper submission is still open
1. Accepted papers will be published in the peer reviewed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
2. Selected Papers will be published in the UGC Care listed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
3. Few very good quality Papers will be published in the Scopus indexed journal having ISSN & High Impact factor.
4. Author will get certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference as per their choice
5. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
6. All the accepted and presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
• Non- Author Participation (Only for attending the conference) : 500 INR
• Presenting the paper in the conference (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 1000 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN (Max 3 Authors in a paper) : 1500 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN and Publication in Journal : 2000 INR (Peer Reviewed), 8000 INR (Web of Science), 12000 INR (Scopus)
• If More than three authors, each additional author will have to pay 500 INR.
• Page Limit 12, INR 100 will be Charge for each additional page
Address for Communication
Thanks & Regards
Chintamani College of Science,
Pombhurna Dist Chandrapur
Mob: (+91) 7830301515 , 9759005373