International Conference on Innovations in Engineering, Science & Technology
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Conference World and IARDO
Date: 25th November 2023 (Hybrid Mode)
Note: Authors of selected articles will get an online conference link
About the Conference
The central motive of the International Conference is to throw up a number of new ideas and solutions to address the present-day challenges in the fields of Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Management, Mathematics, and Social Science & Technology. The scope of the conference is broad and covers many aspects of international research prospective. This conference aims to provide a scholarly platform for participants to publish their research in reputed International Journals. The authors have incredible opportunity to present their research virtually and present findings worldwide that will not only help them gain the necessary exposure that they need to make their research work known in global scientific circles but also open the door to incredible opportunities for collaboration and conducting further research.
Dr. Ajeenkya DY Patil Group
A frontrunner in the education field, the Dr. D Y Patil Group is a name synonymous with world-class quality education. The Chairman of the group Dr. Ajeenkya DY Patil, strongly believes that world-class education is the stepping-stone to progress with a long-standing commitment towards quality teaching and learning, the group has nurtured values in the making of successful careers. Equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure, the group encourages its students to think, question, explore, and apply their well-honed minds to scale newer heights of success. Dr. D Y Patil Group is highly regarded as an educational organization having three deemed universities to its credit, and running nearly 160 Educational institutions, in disciplines such as Health Care, Management Education, Engineering, and technology. The group envisages inculcating skills that enable students to meet global-level challenges.
About The Institute
Ajeenkya DY Patil School of Engineering was established in 2010. The Institute is approved by all India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Mumbai and Govt. of Maharashtra and is affiliated with Savitribai Phule Pune University. The institute is accredited by NAAC, NIRF, NABL, and ISO 9001:2015 and 21001:2018.
As the demand for Engineers and Managers continues to grow, Ajeenkya DY Patil School of Engineering is focused on preparing students for the infinite number of opportunities available. Our vision would surely make us the preferred institution in the country and abroad. This makes Ajeenkya DY Patil School of Engineering uniquely qualified to provide talented students, with the type of broad technological and management education demanded in a rapidly changing world. The institute offers engineering programs in Civil Engg., Mechanical Engg., Electronics and Telecommunication Engg., Automobile Engg., Computer Engineering and Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Engg. The institute also offers PG courses in Mechanical, Civil, E&TC and Computer Engineering. The Institute has dedicated faculty members and staff and is well-equipped with laboratory equipment.
International Association of Research and Developed Organization (IARDO) is a leading organization in the field of academic research activities under the banner of India Educational Charitable Trust (Regd).
International Association of Research and Developed Organization (IARDO) is an apex body that promotes and encourages commendable achievements from all over the country. The organization under conference world regularly organizes national and International level conferences with the help of its members to promote socially responsible education practices and sustainable development in economic as well social front in India.
Ajeenkya DY Patil School of Engineering & Conference World invites theoretical, conceptual, empirical papers, and case studies which are original and not published elsewhere from academics, researchers and professionals in following domains.
You can contribute the paper in any language, the conference proceeding with ISBN will come in multilingual.
Advances in e-vehicle Technology
Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
CAD/CAM, Automation & Robotics
Design Tools, Cutting Tool Material and Coatings
Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy Techniques
Fluid Dynamics, Bio-Fuels, Fuel Cells
Advances in Material Sciences
Robotics, control systems and AI
AI, Data Science and Scalable Machine Learning
Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems
Applications of Power Electronics in Renewable Energy
Basic Humanities and Sciences
Advances in Control Techniques
AR/VR, Entertainment and Gaming
Computer Architecture & Embedded Systems
Database and Data Mining
Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing
Construction Safety and Fire Engineering
Disaster Mitigation and Management
Environmental Engineering & Management
1. Accepted papers will be published in the peer reviewed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
2. Selected Papers will be published in the UGC Care listed /Web of Science/ Scopus international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
3. Author will get certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference as per their choice
4. Registration kit for registered author who will attend the conference at venue.
5. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
6. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
7. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
· Non- Author Participation (Only for attending the conference) : 500 INR
• Presenting the paper in the conference (Max 1 Authors in a paper) : 1000 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN (Max 2 Authors in a paper) : 1500 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN and Publication in Journal (Max 3 Authors in a paper): 2000 INR(Peer Reviewed), 8000 INR (Web of Science), 12000 INR (Scopus)
• If More than three authors, each additional author will have to pay 500 INR.
• Page Limit 12, INR 100 will be Charge for each additional page
Mode of Presentation
1. Author can attend conference, they can present paper at venue
2. Author who can unable to attend conference, they can present paper online through Google Meet.
Date of Conference: 25th November 2023
Last Date of Paper Submission: 20th November 2023
Paper Acceptance Decision: After 5 days of submission
Camera Ready Paper submission & Registration Deadline: within 3 days after acceptance
Mail your research Paper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address for Communication
Mobile: 7830301515, 9759005373, 8395031010